Electrical Contractor Services in Portland, Oregon
Need an electrical contractor to make repairs or additions to your home or business electrical system? We’ve got you covered!
Roth Heating & Cooling—the name you know & have trusted for over 35 years with your family’s heating & cooling needs—now offers full-service electrical for all your home or business electrical repairs.
We are the expert, professional electricians of choice for all your electrical needs. Prompt, prepared & professional, your Roth Electric professional will arrive in a clean, marked van.
Same-day commercial and residential electrical repairs include:
- New construction & remodels/additions
- Service upgrades & panel replacement
- Emergency generators
- Flat screen TV circuits
- Circuit troubleshooting
- Ballast replacement
- Garage circuits
- Hot tub/spa circuits
- Home office circuits
- Home appliance circuits
- GFCI Protection—installing or replacing receptacles, switches & dimmers
- Landscape lighting outlets
- Under counter lighting
- Surge protection
- Bath fan/lighting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Lighting fixture installation
- Patio & porch lighting
- Barn lights
- Security lighting
- Home electrical maintenance
- Recess lighting
- Chandelier installations
Call today to schedule an appointment for your electrical repair today: 503.266.1249
Yearly Safety Check for $89.95
We recommend a yearly home electrical safety check. It includes:
- Checking all connection in electrical panel to make sure they are tight. We look for problems such as burning wires or connections, proper sizing of breakers and anything unsafe.
- Testing all GFCI outlets to insure proper function
- Checking all receptacles in the home for anything that is loose or burnt and making recommendations for repairs.
- Testing all smoke detectors to insure they function properly and changing batteries for protective purposes. We also check date codes. Most people don’t realize that smoke detectors only have about a 7-10 year life span.
- Looking at whole house grounding
- Checking home electronics to ensure they are adequately protected for voltage surges.
- Checking lighting through the home. Good functioning lighting is essential for security around a home at night, so we look to see that everything works and look for areas that might need something added.
Our electricians are trained, qualified, background checked and drug free. At Roth Electric, our electricians go through hours of extended training to keep themselves at the top of their profession. Most electricians do the minimum training, which is 24 hours of continuing education every 3 years, to meet Oregon license renewal requirements.
Why is training so important to us?
Two reasons really. First the better trained our electricians are, the more efficient they will be at analyzing & repairing your electrical problem. This saves you both time AND money. Secondly, we believe in our employees and want them to succeed. The more they learn, the more valuable they become, not only as electricians, but as people.
ROTH Electrical electricians are:
- Background checked
- Drug tested
- Clean cut
- Licensed by the state of Oregon
Schedule an appointment for electrical service today and experience for yourself the difference of having a Roth Electric professional in your home. 503.266.1249