LIFETIME WARRANTY GUIDELINES
My name is Kory MacGregor, I am the owner of Roth Heating and Cooling. Customer satisfaction and trust in your investment is important to me. I am so confident in the products we sell and the great people who install them that I am offering you a lifetime warranty on your new furnace, heat pump and air conditioner.
I know what you’re thinking, when I hear lifetime warranty I think of a complicated program that involves a lot of rules and difficult hoops to jump through. Sometimes I think when a company says “lifetime” warranty, they are prepared to go to ANY length to keep me from making a claim. I can assure you that the Roth Warranty is straightforward and simple.
Here are the details:
- Applies to ALL Roth/ Ponderosa/ EarthSmart branded HVAC equipment.
- During the first 12 months after installation the customer must establish at least a bronze level service club membership and maintain membership for the life of the equipment.
- Applies to original purchaser for as long as they live in the home.
- Only applies to goods or services paid for.
- Standard service call fee applies.
- Roth/Ponderosa’s responsibility with respect to a lifetime warranty claim is solely limited to service and repairs, not replacement. If customer chooses to replace the equipment, the repair value will be applied against the purchase price of new equipment (up to $1,500.00).
- The lifetime warranty claim is separate from and independent of any manufacturer’s warranty. In the event of a recall on the goods, whether voluntarily by the manufacturer or mandated by any governmental authority, the manufacturer’s warranty shall be primary and customer shall comply with all manufacturer’s warranty before any lifetime warranty claim. This lifetime warranty does not apply to the increased cost of repair or replacement of a good or attributable to the enforcement of any ordinance or law regulating the use, repair or replacement of any good service.