Plumbing Services in Portland, Oregon
For over 35 years customers have trusted Roth Heating & Cooling to bring comfort and efficiency to their homes. Solving problems with smarter products, better service and caring people has made us a leader in the heating & cooling industry. We bring these same qualities to your home’s plumbing needs, including:
- Water heaters
- Toilets, sinks, showers and bathtubs
- Garbage disposals
- Water pipes and drains
- Clothes washer hoses
- Water filtration - whole house or point of use
Plumbing Inspection $99.95
Plumbing inspection from Roth Heating & Cooling includes:
- Inspecting for leaks & corrosion in exposed pipes
- Testing household water pressure for indications of sediment build up or problems with water
lines and valves.
- Inspecting water heater burners.
- Inspecting water heater vent pipes for safe operation
- Check each sink, shower and tub drain for slow drainage
- Check the flushing handle and inside parts of the toilets to ensure they are working properly
- Testing gaskets and seals in toilets for water wasting leaks
- Inspecting around caulking, sinks and toilets
- Inspecting washing machine hoses for cracks or leaks
- Checking garbage disposals for leaks or damage
- Label all valves and their function
- Report of your plumbing system health
Winter Ready Program $89.99
Prevent a winter plumbing disaster.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Outside faucets drained & protected with up to 3 hose bibb covers
- Inside hose bibb valves located & labeled
- Garden hoses drained & stored
- Main water shutoff valve located & labeled
- Plus great information on what to do if a freeze is in the forecast!
Out of sight can mean out of mind, but like other home maintenance needs, you should be thinking about your plumbing:
- Leaky faucets can waste more than 3,000 gallons of water each year
- A leaky toilet can waste about 200 gallons of water every day
- Most plumbing repair calls are the result of clogged drains
All of these problems are completely avoidable. With a little maintenance, you can prevent the little problems as well as the big ones.
Snow Bird Winter Ready Program $159.99
Peace of mind when you’re on an extended vacation.
Let Roth Heating take care of the complete drain down of your house when you are gone for an extended period of time. Your water heater will be under no pressure and your home no longer in danger of a pipe burst and flooding. We will take the worry out of being gone and just prior to your return we will follow up and restore water flow.
Contact Roth Heating prior to your trip and we'll work with you to establish the drain and restore times that work best for you.